What Non-Vita Games Have You Been Playing Lately?

Discussion in 'Other Gaming' started by Corrugated_Fox, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Darkknezz

Darkknezz Member

Call of duty black ops 2....why...I don't know...ugh

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2. Rizcalla

Rizcalla Member

I really hated the part in TloZ:OoT Master Quest mode where you have to look for the Eye of Truth, that nasty water well xD, it took me like 4 hours to figure out where was the last freaking Key e.e. Now i'm playing Mario vs Donkey Kong: Miniland mayhem; i just finished the normal mode with perfect score, or almost jajaja, it's really funny, i'm also playing Etrian Odyssey.

3. Corrugated_Fox

Corrugated_Fox Active Member

I finally got around to starting up The Last of Us and so far I'm quite impressed. Well acted, good story, and the graphics are fantastic - especially considering i'm playing it on PS3.

4. Trent

Trent Admin Staff Member

With Ocarina of Time, there's always a section or two that I hate, even with how many times I've beaten the game. I still hate having to re-do the entire Shadow Temple if I lose against the boss.

Non-Vita games I've been playing have been the daily free play of Nintendo Badge Arcade and that's about it. Waiting for a sale on Sonic Lost World for 3DS and I'm planning on getting that next.

5. Corrugated_Fox

Just started playing Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD for the first time this morning.

6. Darkknezz

Darkknezz Member

Corrugated_Fox likes this.
  7. Corrugated_Fox

I finally finished Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker this past week. It was great! I had such a blast with it. I've now started up MGS: Ground Zeroes. So far it seems pretty dang impressive. Getting me pretty hyped to play MGS5 in the (hopefully) near future.

agentyork likes this.
  8. Corrugated_Fox

I just booted up Metal Gear Rising Revengeance for the first time today. I've been meaning to start this up for ages. I'm only one mission in so far but I'm definitely impressed. This is going to be epic! :cool:

9. Corrugated_Fox

I finished Metal Gear Rising Revengeance last night. I had a lot of fun with it but the final boss was ridiculously cheap, which really knocked down my level of enjoyment of the game as a whole.

I also booted up Fallout 4 for the first time last night. I imagine this is going to be great, but this definitely isn't the prettiest game ever made. :confused:

10. nonscpo

nonscpo Member

I'm back to playing Pokemon X on my 3DS, thought I really need to get back to playing SK Burst, need to beat it so I can get started on SK Deep Crimson 2. Wish I had more free time to play my games :(

11. Corrugated_Fox

Right now I've got a bunch o PS4 games on the go. Alien Isolation, Fallout 4, and The Order 1886 are all getting some play time. So far I'm quite impressed with each one of them :cool:

12. Darkknezz

Darkknezz Member

13. Terramax

Terramax Member

ARMS and Splatoon 2 on the Switch. Got bored of the latter after 10 hours due to how crazy good you have to be to stand a chance against others. ARMS on the other hand has given me a good 50 hours since I bought it on launch day.

14. Trent

Trent Admin Staff Member

I've been playing a lot lately. Well, not a ton this week, but I've been playing Splatoon 2 a bit each day on my Switch. And with all my testing on the GPD Pocket, I've been playing Fallout 3 a lot again. I kinda want to get into Skyrim again, but I'd rather wait on that for when the Switch version comes out so I don't get a little too crazy aboiut it now only to need to play it again in just a couple months.

Not a lot else, really. Though I did get a review copy of Retro City Rampade DX for Switch, so I'll probably start that soon.

15. Terramax

Terramax Member

Do you play Splatoon 2, ARMS and Mario Kart 8 enough to warrent us two meeting up for a game at some point?

16. Trent

Trent Admin Staff Member

We might end up meeting in Splatoon 2. I've been playing that once every day or two. But I don't own Arms and MK8 I play pretty lightly.

17. Terramax

Terramax Member

To be honest, I've given up on Splatoon 2 for the time being. ARMS is where it's at for me. Mainly on Gravity Rush, with a bit of Borderlands 2 also right now.